Justaddtickets want to make your purchasing experience an easy, efficient and the best value way to enjoy your chosen events. Our Purchase Policy is designed to ensure your satisfaction and ensure a full understanding of the purchase process via justaddtickets.co.uk.
This Purchase Policy incorporates our Terms & Conditions (the small print!)
- justaddtickets.co.uk sells tickets on behalf of charity event organisers, bands, performers, venues and promoters. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our “Event Partners”.
- Your ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence, which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding to their printed ticket purchase price.
- Your ticket is issued subject to any specific terms and conditions of the Event Partner and/or event. Full details are available on the actual event page or at the venue. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place.
- Tickets purchased from Justaddtickets are subject to one transaction service charge, which is non-refundable.
- Justaddtickets will process tickets as soon as possible, after booking. This is normally within 24 hours, unless stated otherwise on the event information, so please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the event (or, if you are traveling, five days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your booking order number and the name, postcode and the email address with which you made the booking. We can only post physical tickets to the billing address of a debit/credit card used. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we might cancel your ticket issue.
- We are not responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- For any information about a purchase you’ve made, call us, quoting your reference number & date of booking given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets for the event; as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, sometimes errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or to cancel your order, if requested by you. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled (or rescheduled), we will use all reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We cannot always guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Our social media sites will show any changes to an event time/date.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Ticket purchasers email or address information will only used by JustAddTIckets (JAM LLP) and we do not share your details with any other party. We may include you on future event emailings, where you can opt-out at any time if you prefer not to receive further information.
Thanks for reading this far!
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
Any disputes arising from transaction with justaddtickets.co.uk are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.